Propose at Central Park (No. 213)
Zachary Bailey proposed to his fiancee-to-be Katie Jacobs during their weekend away in New York. They were sightseeing and were walking back to their hotel at dusk when Zack decided to take a scenic detour through Central Park.
As they stopped on a stone bridge, Zack got down on one knee and proposed to Katie as the street lamps flicked on.
Katie said YES!
Any comments or tips on this marriage proposal idea? Please share!
Other proposal ideas you might like:
Recent Proposal Ideas
- Lip-synch dance (to Bruno Mars’ Marry You) marriage proposal (No. 276)
- Propose at Cook Islands (No. 275)
- Propose on snowboarding trip in Switzerland (No. 274)
- Propose during Waikiki sunset cruise (No. 273)
- Propose on QVC (No. 272)
- Propose at Santorini (No. 271)
- Propose with an ice cream (No. 270)
- Propose during helicopter ride over Niagara Falls (No. 269)
- Words with Friends Marriage Proposal (No. 268)
- Propose with an infographic (No. 267)
- Propose during mini-golf (No. 266)
- Propose at Graduation (No. 265)
- Propose at Boston Harbor (No. 264)
- Propose on a seaplane (No. 263)
- Propose with a pop-up book (No. 262)